Pumpkin, rum, cream cheese and other good stuff team up to make this lush pumpkin cream velvet mousse (1977)
This recipe Libby’s for a pumpkin cream velvet mousse has an airy, rum-flavored pumpkin-cream cheese mixture with orange juice and spices, topped with a lattice of whipped cream and crystallized ginger.
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe from the ’70s & ’80s
- Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics
- Genuine original Crock-Pot Slow Cookers from the ’70s
- If you love San Francisco, don’t miss this ’50s video blast from the past