This deliciously festive pear-cranberry cobbler recipe from the ’90s is filled with seasonal fruit and a crumbly topping. Try it for breakfast during the holiday season!
Pear-cranberry cobbler recipe
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 medium pears, unpeeled, sliced
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup Quaker oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 (F).
- Grease 9-inch square or round baking pan.
- In medium saucepan, combine first three ingredients.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Heat to a boil: reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes, or until cranberries pop open.
- Stir in pears.
- Pour into pan.
- Combine flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in oats; mix well.
- Add egg, mixing until moistened.
- Crumble evenly over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 4gSugar: 43gProtein: 4g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.