You can top this easy brownie pizza with any (or all!) of your favorite toppings — things like fresh fruit or jam, caramel or hot fudge sauce, m&ms or chunks of your favorite candy bars, frosting or a chocolate glaze — and don’t forget whipped cream or ice cream!
Easy brownie pizza
- 3/4 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 8 ounces Bakers semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour 12-1/2-inch pizza pan (or two nine-inch layer cake pans).
- In three quart saucepan bring corn syrup and heavy cream to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add chocolate, stir until melted.
- Set aside 2/3 cup of the chocolate sauce.
- Add butter and sugar to remaining sauce.
- Stir until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually stir in flour, salt and nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake in 350 (F) degree oven for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on rack.
- Cool layers in pans for 10 minutes, remove and cool on racks.
- Top with ice cream, fruit, nuts and chocolate sauce.
Baker's semisweet chocolate can be substituted for two packages (4 ounces) of Bakers German sweet chocolate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 207mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 49gProtein: 4g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
FOR MORE: Our 12 best vintage brownie recipes