Pumpkin cheesecake bars (1988)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Libby's solid pack pumpkin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour and brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter to make a crumb mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Set aside 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of 8- by 8- by 1-1/2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 (F) oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, allspice and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.
Makes 32 1- by 2-inch bar cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.