Great meals with an Italian accent.
These breaded pork chops are marinated before bring lightly coated in breadcrumbs, then pan fried for an easy dinner dish.
Breaded pork chops
Yield: 4 servings of 2 chops
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Additional Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 2 pounds of pork chops (8 thin chops)
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 cup Progresso plain or Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Arrange pork chops in a shallow pan.
- Pour wine vinegar over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, turning once.
- Beat egg with cold water.
- Dip both sides of each chop in egg mixture, then lightly coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
- Sauté chops, a few at a time, until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 4 minutes per side). Do not crowd.
- Repeat with remaining pork chops, adding more oil if needed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Di Oro Chef Series 3-Piece Silicone Turner Spatula Set - 600F Heat-Resistant Flexible Rubber Silicone Spatulas
Corelle 18-Piece Service for 6, Chip Resistant Dinnerware Set, Uptown Garden
Ozeri ZP6-30 12" Stone Earth Frying Pan 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany, Lava Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 781Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 237mgSodium: 341mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 63g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
Serve them with this dish: How to make stuffed tomatoes (1987)