Pudding in chocolate shells: Like little cupcakes
Try these easy no-bake pudding “cupcakes” — made with creamy pudding inside delicious little chocolate candy crusts.
ALSO TRY: Festive ice cream cone cupcakes (1957)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3-1/4 to 4 ounces chocolate, butterscotch or vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup Carnation evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat.
- Spoon chocolate around sides and bottom of 6 to 8 paper baking cups.
- Chill about 1/2 hour.
- Peel paper cups from candy crusts before filling.
- For the filling, combine pudding mix, Carnation Evaporated Milk and water in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil, Chill.
- Spoon into chocolate crusts.
- Serve topped with chopped nuts, toasted coconut, or maraschino cherries.
Note: This vintage recipe uses classic-style cook & serve pudding mix.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 3gSugar: 50gProtein: 8g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.