This easy vintage recipe for a blueberry cheesecake pie is made with the filling on the inside, and the smooth, sweet and creamy cream cheese layer on top.
Blueberry cheesecake pie: Retro recipe from the ’90s
- 9-inch deep dish unbaked pastry shell
- 21 ounces Comstock blueberry filling or topping
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, optional
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ReaLemon lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425 (F).
- Combine pie filling with 1/2 teaspoon rind; pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then eggs, ReaLemon brand, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon rind.
- Pour over blueberries.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 (F).
- Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool, then chill.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 11g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.