Rainbow poke cake: What will you find at the end of the rainbow?
More smiles than ever. Introducing moister, fruitier Rainbow Cake.
- 2 baked 8 or 9-inch white cake layers, cooled
- 2 packages Jell-O brand gelatin, any 2 flavors (3 ounce packages)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Place cake layers, top sides up, in 2 clean layer pans; prick each cake with utility fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
- Dissolve each flavor gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water and carefully spoon each over one of the cake layers. Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Dip one cake pan in warm water for 10 seconds; turn out onto serving plate. Top with 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Unmold second cake layer; place carefully on first layer. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 236mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 5g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.