Campbell’s easy chicken & pasta recipe
Just take a little chicken breast, uncooked pasta noodles, then add some vegetables, spices, water and canned soup — and you have dinner in just half an hour! Get the recipe for this quick and easy one-pan chicken & pasta here.
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese (if desired)
- In skillet, brown chicken in hot oil. Set aside.
- Add soup, water, basil and vegetables. Heat to a boil.
- Add uncooked pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min., stirring often. The pasta cooks right in the soup!
- Add browned chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 495Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 6gSugar: 8gProtein: 46g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.