- 3-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1/3 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, confectioners sugar, and unsweetened cocoa.
- Stir in light or dark rum and corn syrup until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in 1/2 cup confectioners sugar.
- Store the rum balls in a tightly covered container.
Chocolate bourbon balls: Follow basic recipe. Substitute 1/3 cup bourbon for rum.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 42 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 0g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.