Peanut brittle Snickers Southern peanut bar cookie recipe
This Southern peanut bar cookie is a delicious bar cookie that’s almost like a peanut brittle blondie! It’s made with Snickers Munch peanut brittle bars.
1-1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Snickers Peanut Munch Bars, chopped (or 10 fun-size bars)
1. Combine 1 cup flour and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles cornmeal.
2. Sprinkle mixture on bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking pan; pat down firmly.
3. Bake at 375 F for 10 minutes, or until golden. Lower heat to 325 F.
4. Beat eggs, brown sugar, remaining 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and vanilla in bowl. Stir in bars. Pour mixture over bottom layer.
5. Bake 20 minutes, or until brown. Cool in pan or on wire rack, then cut into bars. Garnish with colored coconut, if you wish.
Peanut brittle Snickers Southern peanut bar cookies recipe card
[Note: Munch bars are no longer under the Snickers brand]