Pasta gardena sauce
This vibrant pasta gardena sauce gets a boost from fresh tomatoes and a bit of vinegar, and makes a delicious dinner when served over your favorite kind of noodles.
- 8 ounces spaghetti or other pasta
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Heinz distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine oil and vinegar in jar; cover and shake vigorously.
- In large skillet, combine cooked pasta, oil-vinegar mixture and tomatoes.
- Heat over low heat, tossing gently.
- Add parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.