Get a classic marshmallow cream fudge recipe
You can’t make it better than with Nestle’s semi-sweet chocolate chips and Kraft’s marshmallow creme [marshmallow fluff].
1 7-ounce jar of Kraft Marshmallow Creme
1-1/2 cups of sugar
2/3 cup of Pet evaporated milk
1/4 cup of butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 6-ounce packages OR 1 12-ounce jumbo package (2 cups) or Nestle’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of chopped nuts
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Combine the first five ingredients (1 7-ounce jar of Kraft Marshmallow Creme, 1-1/2 cups of sugar, 2/3 cup of Pet evaporated milk, 1/4 cup of butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon of salt) and bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 5 minutes over moderate heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir until melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour in greased 8″ square pan. Chill until firm.
Makes approximately 2-1/4 pounds
* OR substitute 2-1/2 cups of Kraft Miniature Marshmallows and increase the evaporated milk from 2/3 of a cup to 1 cup.
Love fudge? Check out these recipes!
- King Mallows marshmallow-studded chocolate fudge (1956)
- How to make double chocolate fudge (1993)
- Can’t Fail 5-minute fudge (1961)
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe (1979)
- Two-flavor fudge: It’s twice as good (1965)