Something fudgy is going around
Very clever, this Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Supreme Cake Mix. You can make it in layers, or bake it up in the round as our new Fudgy-Nut Bundt cake.
Dedicated to you who like any cake, as long as it’s chocolate, this is deep, dark, fudgy heaven. Pass it around.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (F). Generously grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Mix crumbs, nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter; reserve.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs on low speed until moistened; beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Spread 1/3 of batter (about 1-2/3 cups) in pan, sprinkle with 1/2 of reserved mixture (about 2 cups).
- Repeat using the second third of batter, remaining reserved mixture and last third of batter.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Now, to make the caramel glaze, melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk. Heat to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Stir in powdered sugar and enough water to reach proper consistency.
- Spread cake with the caramel glaze, allowing some to drizzle down side.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 417mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.