Luscious layered blueberry delight
Here’s a super-easy no-bake retro dessert recipe from 1978 that uses a base of graham crackers.
Luscious layered blueberry delight (1978)
Yield: 9 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- 14 whole graham crackers
- 1 package (6-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Line 9-inch square pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers if necessary.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes; then blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add another layer of crackers; top with remaining pudding mixture and remaining crackers.
- Spread pie filling over top layer crackers. Chill 3 hours.
Also delicious with cherry pie filling.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.