Give Uncle Ed a reason to stay awake after his Thanksgiving turkey dinner
Caramel apple cheesecake
Caramel apple cheesecake (1998)
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 21 ounces Comstock or Wilderness apple fruit filling, divided
- 10-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 12 halved pecans plus 2 tablespooms chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- Reserve 3/4 cup apple filling.
- Spoon remaining filling into crust.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Pour over apple filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan.
- Heat, about 1 minute.
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake.
- Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Decorate with pecan halves around edge.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.