Hae ye tried Bonnie butterscotch brownies?
Try ’em quick — They’re brownie-rich, brownie-chewy, butterscotch bonnie. Studded with, naturally, Nestle’s golden butterscotch-flavored morsels.
Bonnie butterscotch brownies recipe
- 1 cup Nestle's Butterscotch Morsels
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt over hot (not boiling) water one 6-oz. pkg. (1 cup) Nestle's Butterscotch chips, 1/4 cup butter or margarine. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup light brown sugar, packed. Cool 5 minutes. Blend in 2 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Sift together and stir in 1 cup sifted flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped.
- Spread in greased and lightly floured 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Cool. Cut in 2" squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.