Bacardi Daiquiri pie – Vintage recipe from 1977
The Bacardi daiquiri pie is as nice to eat as a Bacardi daiquiri is to sip. It tastes soft and cool, light and bright. And it’s a breeze to make.
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O brand lemon flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O brand lime flavor gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Bacardi light rum
- 2 cups prepared Dream Whip whipped topping
- 1 baked 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust, cooled
- Mx pudding mix with gelatin and sugar in a saucepan.
- Blend in 1/2 cup of the water and the eggs.
- Add remaining water and cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and lime slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
Bacardi Daiquiri pie retro recipe card