Rice Krispies crunchy chicken: Know the secret to moister, crispier chicken? (1982)
Hellman’s real mayonnaise and Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal team up to bring you Moist ‘n Crispy chicken. The Rice Krispie coating creates a crust so crisp, it crunches.
- 3 cups Rice Krispies, finely-crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in parts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place crushed Rice Krispies, paprika, salt and pepper in a large plastic food bag. Shake to blend well.
- Brush chicken on all sides with mayonnaise.
- Place one piece at a time in bag. Shake to coat well.
- Place on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Lower heat to 300 degrees for 15 more minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Joseph Joseph 40087 Nest 9 Nesting Bowls Set with Mixing Bowls Measuring Cups Sieve Colander, 9-Piece, Multicolored
USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel - 1050HS
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Original, Fat-Free, Family Size, 24 oz Box
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
Vintage Moist ‘n crispy chicken recipe card