Individual tuna dreamboats recipe
Here’s how to make individual tuna dreamboats with bell peppers. Just watch the family cheer as these boats come sailing to the table!
Tuna dreamboats: Stuffed bell peppers with tuna
- 6 large green (bell) peppers
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound grated American cheese
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half, clean, boil for 2 minutes in salted water.
- In a saucepan, bring milk, salt, mustard to just below boil; stir in cheese till melted.
- In bowl, blend cheese sauce with rice, tuna, pimiento.
- Fill pepper halves and wrap each in square of Reynolds Wrap, double-folding edges and ends in tight seal.
- Bake at 350 (F) (moderate) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Open foil, decorate with carrot "sail" and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 693mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.