Peanut butter golden brownies recipe
Toll House Peanut Butter Golden Brownies. The peanut butter in the batter is delicious with the chocolate frosting on top.
- 2-1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1-1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 12 ounces Nestle semi-sweet real chocolate morsels, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 6 ounces Nestle semi-sweet real chocolate morsels.
- Spread evenly into well-greased 15- by 10- by 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 (F) for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle top with remaining 6 ounces Nestle semi-sweet real chocolate morsels.
- Let morsels stand about 5 minutes until they become shiny and soft. Spread evenly over top of brownies.
- Cool completely, then cut into 35 2-inch squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 35 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 1gSugar: 48gProtein: 4g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.