- 3 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line a 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Spoon onto fudge. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares.
- Store loosely-covered at room temperature.
- For best results, do not double this recipe.
- Tip: When cooking the mixture, stir constantly, or else the sugar-milk mixture begins to stick to the pan.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 31mg Carbohydrates: 11g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.