Rocky road bar brownies
No matter how good your family brownie recipe is — cake-like, fudgy, chewy, made from scratch or made from mix — it will taste even better with a little Rocky Road frosting on top, and a few extra walnuts inside.
- 9-inch square pan of brownies
- 1-ounce square unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped walnuts
- Prepare brownies from your own recipe or a mix.
- Melt chocolate.
- Combine with soft butter, powdered sugar and milk; beat smooth.
- Spread over top of cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and walnuts.
- With small spatula, swirl frosting around marshmallows and walnuts.
- Let frosting set before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.