Baker’s Broomstick Brownies with pudding
- 4 squares Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Heat oven to 350 (F); 325 (F) for glass baking dish.
- Grease bottom and sides of 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir sugar into chocolate.
- Mix in eggs.
- Blend in flour.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately poke holes to the bottom of brownies 1 inch apart with the round handle of wooden spoon.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Stir in 2 drops yellow and 4 drops red food coloring until orange.
- Quickly pour 1/2 of the mixture into brownie holes.
- Let remaining pudding stand to thicken slightly.
- Swirl over top.
- Add a dollop of Cool Whip whipped topping, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.