Amazing what pumpkins are turning into these days: A no-bake pumpkin cream pie
Here’s a classic cheesecake-style no-bake pumpkin cream pie to try for Thanksgiving
This magical twist on pumpkin pie starts with the smooth texture of Domino’s Confectioners Sugar — the very same confectioners’ sugar you’ve always trusted to make the creamiest, homemade frostings.
Thanksgiving recipe: No-bake pumpkin cream pie
No-bake pumpkin cream pie
This recipe makes one 9-inch pumpkin pie
- 1-1/2 cups Domino's Confectioners Sugar
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 16 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped (optional)
Beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer for 1-2 minutes, until fluffy. (Find out how to make your own homemade pumpkin pie spice here.)
Add pumpkin until blended. Spoon into pie crust.
Chill 6 hours or overnight.
Serve with whipped cream as desired.
Tip: A mixture of 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp. ginger, and 1/8 tsp. cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.