Here’s a mint chocolate chip recipe for magnificent mint chocolate cookies!
Try these delicious cookies made with mint-chocolate morsels.
- 1 (10 oz.) package (1-1/2 cups) Nestle's Toll House semi-sweet mint chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water, 3/4 cup chocolate mint morsels; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add melted morsels and egg; beat well.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. Time: 8 to 9 minutes.
- Allow to stand 2 to 3 minutes before removing from cookie sheets; cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.