The bold taste of Pace, a touch of tang, and a little something sweet come together for a lip-smackin’ new way to do chicken your whole gang’ll eat up. Texas Two-Step chicken picante. It’s easy as one, two.
- 1-1/2 cups Pace Picante sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Mix picante sauce, sugar, and mustard.
- Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Pour picante over chicken.
- Bake at 400 (F) for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Serve with rice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1207mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 5gSugar: 16gProtein: 41g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
Texas Two-Step chicken picante recipe card