Making this Toll House Pie — basically a big chocolate chip cookie pie — is probably easier than you think!
Toll House Pie: Chocolate chip pie recipe
All it takes is a morsel of perfection!
MORE: How to make the original Toll House Cookie recipe – the most famous chocolate chip cookie
Toll House Pie
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 6 ounces Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 9-inch deep-dish unbaked pie shell
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 (F).
- In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add flour, sugar and brown sugar; beat until well-blended.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Stir in Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Makes one 9-inch pie.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.