If you think chocolate chip cookies are your family’s favorite, you’re half right (1982)
Introducing the Reese’s cookie. Chocolate chips and peanut butter chips… irresistible.
DON’T MISS: 80s candy: See 35 most excellent retro favorites, including chocolate & fruity sweets
ALSO TRY: Classic peanut butter blossoms: Step-by-step cookie recipe, with photos
Reese's peanut butter chip cookie (1982)
- 1 cup shortening or 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unsifted all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Hershey's chocolate chips
- Cream shortening or butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 (F) for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
Makes 5 dozen 2-1/2-inch cookies
Alternate recipe: Substitute one cup of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips in your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.