There’s magic in the rich, chocolate moistness of mint magic brownies — and in how deliciously they disappear.
Mint magic brownies recipe
- 1 Duncan Hines mint chocolate brownie mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peppermint stick pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bottom only of a 9- by 9- by 2-inch or 9- by 13- by 2-inch pan.
- Combine in large bowl: brownie mix, 1/3 cup oil, 1/3 cup water, 2 eggs.
- Stir with large spoon 50 strokes (1 minute) then spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 38 to 41 minutes in 9- by 9-inch pan or 25 to 28 minutes in 9- by 13-inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Combine in medium bowl: 2 packages softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese topping over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- If desired, dot with peppermint stick pieces.
(Optional) Place in 300 degree oven for 1 minute to soften chips.
Store in airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.