Butterscotch Oaties: Sixty buttery melt-in-the-mouth cookies
- 1 6-ounce package (1 cup) Nestle's butterscotch morsels
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp. boiling water
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butterscotch morsels and butter and melt over boiling water. Remove from heat.
- Mix boiling water (2 tablespoons) with baking soda and add to butterscotch mixture.
- Gradually blend in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by slightly-rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 59Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.