This delicious raspberry-topped lemon pie combines the tangy creaminess you love in a lemon meringue pie with the sweet-tart flavor of red berries.
- 10 ounces frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 egg yolks*
- 14 ounces Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon lemon juice from concentrate
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 6-ounce packaged graham cracker crumb pie crust
- Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- In small saucepan, combine raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until mixture thickens and is clear.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in Eagle Brand, ReaLemon and food coloring if desired.
- Pour into crust; bake 8 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry mixture evenly over top.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnish as desired, refrigerate leftovers.
Note: It is no longer considered safe to consume raw eggs. Find one method to make them safe here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 4gSugar: 49gProtein: 9g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.