Tips to make a perfect cheesecake
1. Avoid overbaking the cheesecake to minimize cracking.
2. Also to minimize cracking while cooking the cheesecake, run a knife tip around the edge of the pan so the cake can pull away as it contracts.
3. Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature (away from drafts) to room temperature before chilling it thoroughly.
4. After cake has completely cooled, gently loosen it from the pan side with the tip of a knife while slowly releasing the pan clamp.
5. If you want to freeze the cheesecake, do so before it is garnished.
Vintage Hershey’s fudge truffle cheesecake recipe card