New idea! Pinapple treasure chest salad recipe
Enjoy this original Treasure Chest Salad — home party size. It’s easy. Here’s how:
1. Use one big pineapple for the chest. Cut it to a rectangular shape (about 7″ x 3-1/2 x 3-1/2).
2. Scoop out center of “chest.”
3. Reserve curved top slice, with peel intact, for lid.
4. Peel remaining shell, the re-cover sides and ends of chest, attaching with toothpicks to pineapple meat.
5. Prop lid on chest with toothpicks.
6. Fill chest with fresh fruit, cut like jewels.
7. Gild salad with Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise.