It used to be a man’s world.
But you’ve changed it. How much? Check a box for every yes.
In the past year:
- Have you taken an active part in an election campaign, bond issue, school budget, zoning question?
- Have you expressed your opinion in areas where you used to just smile and nod agreement?
- If you manage a home and family, does it upset you when someone says you’re “just a housewife”?
- Do you have — or want — a job in what was once considered a man’s domain?
- Do you pay more attention to news, comments, editorials?
The more “yes” answers you have, the more involved, concerned and active you are. But now that you’re tough enough to dish it out, you should be tough enough to take it. Frankly, you sweat. That’s why you need an anti-perspirant that’s tough enough to take it… Hour after Hour.
It fights odor and all 3 kinds of wetness. From heat, tension and exercise. That’s powerful protection. Yet is has a new fragrance that tells you you’re still utterly feminine. Hour after hour. Protects against 3 kinds of wetness.
So you dish it out. We’re tough enough to take it.