Cross-section of the Titanic, four blocks long
Cross section of the wrecked steamer Titanic, giving an idea of her tremendous size and capacity. Imagine, all these decks stretching nearly four-blocks long, and you get an impression of the steamer’s ability to carry and care for 2,000 passengers.
- First class lounge
- First class dining saloon
- First class library and third class public rooms
- Second class dining saloon
- First, second & third class and stewards
- Third class dining room and gymnasium
- Swimming pool, baggage, racquet court and third class
Books you may like...
- COLORING: Motivation & Mandalas Adult Coloring Book: Inspiration for Women
- WEDDINGS: Something Old: Vintage Wedding Dress Fashion Look Book
- SCI-FI: The Flight of the Silvers & Dream of Time
Source publication: The Day Book (Chicago, Ill.)
Publication date: April 16, 1912