Panasonic’s craziest color radio & what to do with it
- Wind the Toot-A-Loop around your wrist, and be the first on your block to have a bracelet that plays music.
- Twist it open to make the world’s craziest hearing device. Hear rock & roll. And music.
- Use the Toot-A-Loop to feel a little more secure when your mother takes away your baby blanket.
- Share the Toot-A-Loop with a friend. After all, half a radio is better than half a crayon.
- Or just sit back and listen. Because the Toot-A-Loop (Model R-72) is also a terrific AM radio. And like all our other crazy color portables, the Toot-A-Loop is as much fun to look at as to listen to.
The crazy color portables. They even play music.
The crazy color portables. Even when they’re off, they’re on.
Because when our Crazy Color Portables aren’t playing, they’re still broadcasting. In red, white, blue, yellow, green, black and violet. And when they’re on, they sound a lot bigger than they are. Thanks to their over-sized speakers. For listening in the privacy of your own head, we include earphones. As well as Panasonic Hi-Top batteries. The crazy color portables. At your nearest Panasonic dealer. When they’re off, they’re on. And when they’re on, they’re incredible.
- AM portable cased in leatherette
- Lightweight FM/AM portable for heavies
- Puts AM and FM in your pocket
- Portable Am radio that turns into a desk model
- Lean and low FM portable
- AM pocket portable
- “Ball ‘n Chain” AM radio
- A handful of AM