These vintage swimsuits from the ’50s said they’d ‘slim the hips, diminish the waist, and give your bustline the gently rounded new look.’ See
Summer fun for the fifties family! Vintage Doughboy above-ground swimming pools & backyard wading pools
Remember vintage Doughboy pools? Some were big enough for adults and kids could learn to swim. Take a look back at above-ground poolls & retro wading pools!
‘I just bought the only vacation you can keep — a Coleco pool. Would you believe it cost me less than taking the family away for two weeks?”‘
San Francisco’s great old Sutro Baths was a huge structure with several enormous swimming pools, viewing galleries, museums and more, right next to the Golden Gate. See inside the Victorian marvel here!
How DOES a girl win a husband? By tradition, she waits until the right man comes along, then he woos her, pursues her, and leads her to the altar.
Brunette Alison and blonde Larisa show off the newest, sexiest ’80s swimsuits for every figure type… yours included. 1986 was time to shine in a swimsuit that makes you look terrific!
It’s incredible to see how awesome — in size, in design, in popularity — old-fashioned indoor swimming pools could be. Here, take a look at 10 gorgeous pools from days gone by!
This year’s crop of bathing suits demands the utmost decorum on the part of the wearer. If you must coat yourself with grease from forehead to toes, please don’t stretch out like a starfish.
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe from the ’70s & ’80s
- Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics
- Genuine original Crock-Pot Slow Cookers from the ’70s
- If you love San Francisco, don’t miss this ’50s video blast from the past