Chocolate Soufflé recipe Ingredients 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin 2-1/4 cups cold water 1-1/2 cups sugar 4 eggs, separated 1 8-ounce package Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
Here are six different ways to make authentic old-fashioned chocolate souffle desserts, based on recipes from more than 100 years ago!
Pudding Souffle recipe Make a fabulous dessert! It’s pudding-easy… souffle grand. Make it with My-T-Fine Chocolate, Nut Chocolate, Butterscotch of Vanilla Pudding Prepare My-T-Fine Pudding
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- If you love San Francisco, don’t miss this ’50s video blast from the past
- Genuine original Crock-Pot Slow Cookers from the ’70s
- Women: Do you have the ideal figure? Here’s what ‘they’ thought in 1950
- 120+ gorgeous, glamorous actresses of the 1920s