Delicious traditional holiday recipes and classic Christmas favorites, including Chess pie – Walnut nuggets – Plum pudding – Fruit cake – Walnut stuffing – Cookie gems – Scotch trelbies – Panettone – Mint fudge
Here’s the White House Christmas menu from the 1880s – with dishes like Mrs Harrison’s Sausage Rolls, Mrs Kenna’s Regent Punch and Mrs Cullom’s Chocolate Creams.
Christmas hearts cookie recipe Ingredients: Two cups granulated sugar, one-half cup cream, one-fourth cup butter, one-half cup chopped candied cherries, one teaspoon vanilla or wintergreen extract,
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- Libby’s pumpkin cheesecake recipe (1994)
- Festive ice cream cone cupcakes (1957)
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe from the ’70s & ’80s
- Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics