If you think peach jam is good, wait until you try these vintage recipes for homemade sweet, warmly-flavored spiced peaches and preserves made from fresh peaches.
What can you make with green tomatoes? Here’s an old-fashioned recipe for fried green tomatoes, plus 10 more ways to use them!
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe from the ’70s & ’80s
- Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics
- Genuine original Crock-Pot Slow Cookers from the ’70s
- If you love San Francisco, don’t miss this ’50s video blast from the past