Famous Parker games
Egyptian game Senet
A new revelation. The most popular game of 4000 years ago, interpreted by Parker Brothers from ancient Egyptian sources in collaboration with the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Price $3.00
We strongly recommend this exciting, quick action, fast playing, new game. It is excellent. Rich Uncle Pennybags who owns most of the town, and the “Daily Bugle” plays a startling and most novel part in this unusual game. Price $3.00
A sensational Card Game. The Object is to Capture Count Cards totaling a Million. Havoc is raised by the adroit use of the Exciting Bull and Bear cards. You will like it. Price 75 cents.
Most popular of the world’s great standard games. Best seller of “best sellers.” Sets at $2 and upwards.
- Camelot – Best modern board game of skill. Gray-box set $1.50. Pictorial board set $2; with ivoroid men $5 and $7.50.
- Rook – America’s widely loved card game. .75
- Children’s Hour (NEW) – Box contains three jolly, fun-making games. $2.00
- Finance – Fast action trading game. $1.50
- Pigskin – Captain Tom Hamilton’s own game. Football at its best. $3.50
- Dig – Letter game played with “magic picks.” $1.50
- Flinch – Popular everywhere. 150 cards. $1.00
- Sorry – A great board game. Surprise moves and unusual action. $2.00