Never has a set of dishes done so much for so little
- Corelle Livingware by Corning is translucent. Like fine China.
- The pattern won’t wear off in a dishwasher. No matter how hot the water gets.
- Cups stack without teetering. Take up less room.
- It’s tougher than china or earthenware.
- Corelle is so light, and stacks so easily, you can carry a full set to the table.
- It even rings like China.
- We designed a handle that keeps your husband’s big fingers away from the bowl, so they can’t get burned.
- It’s more than just oven-proof, it’s microwave oven-proof.
Even if you should manage to break one of our dishes, well never break our promise. The Corning Promise — Corning promises to replace without charge any piece of Corelle Livingware that should break, craze, chip or stain during two years of normal household use.
A 20-piece service for 4 starts at $19.95.* Or buy it by the piece.
Livingware by Corning
*Corelle Livingware costs from $19.95 to $23.95, depending on pattern, and is available in Winter Frost White, Snowflake Blue, Spring Blossom Green, Butterfly Gold and Old Town Blue. Corelle is a registered trademark of Corning Glass Works, Corning, New York, USA
Corelle Expressions Livingware (1977)
Delicious dishes fresh from the garden
Corelle Expressions Livingware (1978)