Cranberry Souffle Salad
1. Empty 2 1-lb. cans cranberries, sauce or whole into a saucepan.
2. Sprinkle 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatin on cranberries to soften.
3. Place over heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and let cool until syrupy.
5. Fold in 1/2 cup Hellmann’s-Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts.
6. Turn into a Kaiser Quilted Foil-lined 8″ x 5″ x 3″ loaf pan. Garnish top with mint or watercress if desired. Chill until firm.
7. To serve, lift salad out of pan and serve on salad greens. Makes 6 servings.