Browse articles, recipes, pictorials and more below, or look at separate decades — 1830s, 1840s, 1850s, 1860s, 1870s, 1880s, 1890s, 1900s, 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s — or choose a specific year here.
POPULAR ENTERTAINMENT SEARCHES: TV shows | sitcoms | TV theme songs | movies | music | celebrities
BROWSE MORE: Buick | Cadillac | Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Ford | Oldsmobile
Packard | Pontiac | Rambler | Studebaker | Pickups | All cars and trucks
1. Empty 2 1-lb. cans cranberries, sauce or whole into a saucepan.
2. Sprinkle 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatin on cranberries to soften.
3. Place over heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and let cool until syrupy.
5. Fold in 1/2 cup Hellmann’s-Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts.
6. Turn into a Kaiser Quilted Foil-lined 8″ x 5″ x 3″ loaf pan. Garnish top with mint or watercress if desired. Chill until firm.
7. To serve, lift salad out of pan and serve on salad greens. Makes 6 servings.
Send this to a friend