Los Angeles in the ’50s Easy Guide to a Cool Southern California Summer Vacation (1953) Metropolitan Los Angeles in the ’50s Around town, you’ll find
New Galaxie 500/XL Start this one and you really start something. Available with a 405-hp. Thunderbird V-8, coupled to a 4-speed stick shift, the
Rambler: The pitcher who batted 1000 (1958) Get the best of both – go Rambler! Shown: 1958 Rambler Rebel V-8 The millionaire and the
From 1960: Chevrolet and Plymouth showed its staying ability while Joe Lee Johnson proved a little good luck goes a long way as the long-awaited World 600 was run at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Step into the wonderful world of AUTODYNAMICS. Now! Swept-Wing Wagons with the OBSERVATION LOUNGE! It unleashes a hurricane of power It breaks through the vibration
You want a stick shift. She wants an automatic. And your budget says one car! No problem anymore. Get one car. And get it with a Ford Motor Company Select Shift.
Cover of the St Paul Globe’s Magazine Section – Sunday, July 10, 1904 The People’s Automobile With clang of gong and happy song, And laughter
This year Studebaker engineers bring you a car so superb in its craftsmanship that nothing else in the low price field can touch it — and here’s proof…
Take the wheel and feel the spry response of Pontiac’s all new, deep chested Strato-Streak V-8 engine. Try it… and get a taste of the future today in America’s Number One Road Car!
- Carnation’s famous pumpkin pie: The traditional Thanksgiving dessert (1959)
- Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics
- Hershey’s rich cocoa fudge recipe from the ’70s & ’80s
- 47 dangerous old playgrounds that our great-grandparents somehow survived
- Genuine original Crock-Pot Slow Cookers from the ’70s