Toasted Almond Truffles recipe
A truffle treat made easy with Carnation evaporated milk and Nestle milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup undiluted Carnation evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups Nestle milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup finely-chopped toasted almonds
- Combine evaporated milk and sugar in small, heavy-gauge saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
- Boil 3 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels and almond extract until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Chill 45 minutes.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in almonds.
- Chill until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.