Simply sensational: Two incredible no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipes
- 2-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 12-ounce package Nestle Little Bits semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided, (2 cups)
- 2/3 cup butter, melted; cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons Taster's Choice freeze-dried coffee
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips; mix well.
- Pat into a 9-inch springform pan, covering bottom and 2-1/2 inches up the sides; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk and freeze-dried coffee; sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside for 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin and the coffee dissolve -- Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Beat in the sweetened condensed milk and gelatin mixture.
- Fold in the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and the whipped cream; pour into a prepared pan.
- Chill; remove the rim.
- Makes one 9-inch cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 260mg Carbohydrates: 32g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 25g Protein: 7g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.