Libby’s Southern Delight pumpkin cheesecake is rich with cheese and pumpkin and brown sugar, flavored with maple, topped with sour cream and pecan halves — truly a perfect dessert!
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 16-ounce can Libby's solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1-1/2 cups dairy sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine crumbs, nuts, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and butter; press into bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well-blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in maple flavoring and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour over crust. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Carefully spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool.
- Remove rim of pan. Chill several hours or overnight. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 594 Total Fat: 42g Saturated Fat: 22g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 148mg Sodium: 386mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 39g Protein: 8g