Libby’s Southern Delight pumpkin cheesecake is rich with cheese and pumpkin and brown sugar, flavored with maple, topped with sour cream and pecan halves — truly a perfect dessert!
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 16-ounce can Libby's solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1-1/2 cups dairy sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine crumbs, nuts, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and butter; press into bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well-blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in maple flavoring and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour over crust. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Carefully spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool.
- Remove rim of pan. Chill several hours or overnight. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
- Hiware 9 Inch Non-stick Cheesecake Pan Springform Pan with Removable Bottom/Leakproof Cake Pan Bakeware with Cleaning Cloth
- Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin, 29-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 594 Total Fat: 42g Saturated Fat: 22g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 148mg Sodium: 386mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 39g Protein: 8g