Cheery, cherry and easy as pie
Because you don’t have to bake it to make it
Company coming, so of course, dessert just has to be homemade cherry cheesecake pie. So elegant… and so delicious.
Cheery cherry cheese pie recipe
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Johnston's graham cracker Ready-Crust pie crust
- 1 16-ounce can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In a medium bowl, beat cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
- Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
- Pour into pie crust. Chill at least 3 hours or until well set.
- Top with the desired amount of pie filling before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
Click Americana offers approximate nutrition information as a general reference only, and we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. Please make any necessary calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, and consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you have dietary concerns.
Cheery cherry cheese pie recipe card