1961 Chevrolet: The car with the jet-smooth ride!
Here’s the choice that makes choosing a new car easier than ever!
No matter what you pay, you won’t find a car that pays more attention to your comfort than the jet-smooth ’61 Chevy. With Full Coil springs at each wheel, and with hundreds of insulators built into the body and chassis, you enjoy a ride that’s sumptiously soft, relaxingly quiet.
- New ’61 Corvette. Square your cap and get a taste of the real McCoy!
- Nomad 9-passenger Station Wagon. One of 6 easier-loading station wagons!
- Bel Air Sport Sedan. How about Chevy’s new 4-door hardtop roof line!
- Impala Convertible. Hey, all you top-downers out there — look what Chevy’s got!
- Biscayne 4-door. Lets you keep to a budget and still enjoy big-car quality.
The ’61 Corvette
>> Also see: The new jet-smooth luxury Chevrolets for 1964